Thursday, September 9, 2010

What's Inside That Rock ?!!

I just read the newspaper the other day and I came along this section that really caught my eye..  It was the most amazing news that I can ever recieve from a newspaper *besides Singapore Govt. giving away $$ Right there I knew it was an offer too difficult to pass, headlines reading "Oysters Galore"  And knew that I was gonna sin as I'm supposed to be on a diet..
Victoria Station, Taipan, USJ
   









Called baby up to join me for lunch as the both of us just loooovvvveeeesss~ rock oysters. The promotion started in conjunction with Raya celebration till Sept 30th, so people I suggest you pay a visit to Victoria Station anytime soon! One of the best things that could happen today, there's NO JAM!! For once my car can just hit the road without moving bumper-to-bumper around Taipan area.
The Famous Bun*
Found a nice table for two to sit our ass down, weather was lovely *not the usual rain. Being presented our menus and my mouth started to water by reading all the dishes names (I know, I'm glutton) Ordered Shark's Fin soup for me, Lobster Bisque for baby and half dozen fabolicious rock oysters for the table.. By the way, half dozen cost $21.90. And later came...all the cast of our episode!
"Introducing.............
Soup Of The Day
1st came the starters which is the soft buns, den Lobster Bisque & Shark's Fin soup = Appetizer 
Mr. Oyster (main character)
The moment that we both we're looking forward to, So juicy!! So succulent!! So fresh!! Makes you just wanna keep it inside your pocket insteadjust jokin by the way. It was certainly worthwhile the drive all the way there for all these but of course the main reason that i'm happy is that I was with my dearest..
Rock Oysters A'la Victoria




White sauce delicately wokked with smoked salmon fillet and baked with cheddar cheese. A match made in culinary heaven!!







iPhone vs. Rock Oyster





By the way if your wondering how big it is.. It almost equals the size of my iPhone, so basically it's like a palm size. In this pic it's still covered with cheese, untouched.. But not for long~










~A Satisfied Customer's Reaction~
Lastly for this post, this is a rare opportunity on Rock Oysters that are cheap even there's no Mega Sales. After a long month of Puasa or even glutton people like me should just give it a try and sink your teeth into 1 of these babies. "Don't Eat To Live, You Live To Eat!!" - Brian Yee. Satisfaction guaranteed!! Signing out, cheers~

3 comments:

  1. Holy Moose!!! That's some good oysters!! Another oyster lover in da houze ma G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. argh! u have to post that video! ish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But that video is cute dear...Ur reaction is priceless.totally love it..

    ReplyDelete