Monday, September 6, 2010

Coconut Milk & Cendol

Cendol Klang, Jalan Nanas,Klang.
When locals talk about Klang what always come to mind?? The claypot a.k.a "Bak Kut Teh". But besides that dominating thought in every individual's mind.. There is always the equally popular dessert = Cendol. This shop is by far the best Cendol I've eaten and judging by the way they cont to sell it, it's definately gonna be the best forever~





This local dessert shop goes way back.. back into times where trees are greener, air are fresher & the Klang river "World's Dirtiest River, Guinness Book Of Records 03" was clearer (now it's just Nescafe color). Used to be just a small stall selling in front of the current shop, so commonly packed with humans around his stall struggling just to get their hands on to a bowl of cold refreshing cendol goodness~ Went out with dearest today evening for a bowl & their Rojak too after a long day at home finishing up my assignments & prepping for Algebra test next week. How am I able to reject this when my dear called me up for this, icing on the cherry-it's her treat! <3

What is Malaysia if you don't get into a jam right?! You'd be wondering what happened when you have a clear road, especially when a festivity is around the corner. Caught up in this baby for half hour, cars going in all directions just to cheat *typical m'sians don't know to line-up
Playing "Cliffed" again..cos i'm late thanks to the jam
Finally arrived at the shop, baby already done with her plate of Rojak. So it's my turn now, placed my order and ready to F.E.A.S.T!!
Cendol-man : Ok! Cendol 1 tak mau kacang~

Main character of today's episode, Mr. Cendol

Mr. Cendol's side-kick, Ms. Rojak

Nothing in the market beats this two killer combination, just like Finn Hudson in Glee doing football & singing.
Yum Yum..

Gee : gosh~ the rojak* thumbs up
I love my cendol without red beans, I discriminate red beans & nuts.. Simply cause I don't wanna be a nut, and it sticks to your teeth which is so ~ewww. Another well spent, quite productive actually and quite fattening with all the coconut milk in my jelly belly. As you can see earlier on, this cendol trait existed since 1972 (i'm still in liquid form *i guess) this current owner continued his family business & cont to prosper *his dad would be proud Well that's all for now, need go make final touches on my work so it's ready to be presented to my group leader 2moro. Cheers~

1 comment:

  1. WoW this bring back Old messy memory of mine...when i was primary...The Shop still there...too bad the old boss is not there anymore...

    ReplyDelete