Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Nothing But Net!!


The guy who brought the game of basketball to a whole new level, the one & only, the legendary Micheal Jeffrey Jordan. But besides him there are others too, the likes of Ervin "Magic" Johnson, Julius "Dr. J" Erving and many more that contributed their time to the game.
                        So What Makes Basketball So Interesting??

This question actually got me thinking, what's so interesting bout the game that got me playing & dedicating my time to it since I was 1st introduced to it in 8th grade. It's just a whole bunch of rules *usually ppl exploits them, dribble - pass - shoot - defence - that's basically IT!! And of course, there's always ppl chasing around that spherical object *didn't wanna say balls cause it just sounds wrong. Like the pic ---> who would wanna smell another person's bottom rite?! 




The game tests the physicality and mentality of every individual, on the court you could see the true colors of your mates being a lazy ass in defence or even a selfish playmaker. So i guess they should incorporate basketball in jobs interview in future..haha. No doubt we can't deny the popularity of basketball, it's the 2nd most played game in the world today (after soccer)
To prove my point of it's popularity, I bet I don't even need to make an introduction to this two top players in the league rite now.. I will never stop playing this game, keeps my belly from bulging, makes my ass looks tighter and quicken my speed & stability when executing any certain errands. Don't care your good or not, my personal opinion (basketball) is the best sport to start with.. Learn lots bout team work. Through this you'd know who got what it takes to be on your team and who has a "Pussy Hand" *ppl who always call fouls when they kena a clear block/steal in the game  My advice, ppl like this should just stay at home & wait for news or play a game with no body contact *ie netball, captain ball, marble (which you can play alone)


That's it for now..Cheers people~

No comments:

Post a Comment