Monday, September 6, 2010

Addiction Pt. 1 - iPhone

An apple a day keeps the doctor away.. it's a good way of looking at things through that perspective, but not if the kind of "Apple" that i'm talking about. We'r talking about Apple's iPhone (don't matter which version)!! This apple don't help u health wise, it helps worsen your eyesight, burns a hole in ppl's wallet (mine i got it 4free) and also makes ppl play with it at inappropriate moments i.e in class, studying when u should or even shitting etc. No doubt that it's a god damn great invention, having the World Wide Web at your fingertips, Apps that can tell u bout Feng-Shui & GAMES!! ~GOSH CAN THOSE GAMES MAKE PPL GO CRAAAAZZZEEEEE!!


Simply one of the hottest games on my phone right now, I remember I used to be so determined to set up really good scores so my friends can't beat me at it.. Few of my close college mates will fight for my phone just to play this game! Shin Yee : "I wanna beat Brian's score!!", Angeline : "Aiyeerr..Why I always die at the same place1??

The game just basically keep jumping up all the way till you reach another planet and avoid all the obstacles ahead of you.

Besides That... There Is The Latest Introduction By Shin Yee Which Is...

CLIFFED
A game with just 2 simple buttons (<< , >>) , and race to the bottom. The longer you survive not being "Cliffed" the higher your points are. I remember friends got so frustrated with themselves by blaming the screen's sensitivity! Me being me = a sarcastic person, will always say : "Don't blame the device, Blame the human" 
My dear going at it, and YES ppl.. She's top scorer now, beaten my score by a mile!!
Closer look at how the game looks like
Me..Trying to regain my spot at the top, but FAILED!!!

Well i'm certainly done with Pt. 1 of this topic, be sure to hang around cause I'll definately return with Pt. 2 of this addition to show u guys how crazy-ly serious it is at my college.haha. Opps, it's almost 2a.m now so better be off to bed for body maintenance~

6 comments:

  1. Good job! Haha you should put matte screen protector to make it easier for my sweaty fingers to play. Btw, try Ninja Vegetables or Vegetables Ninja or something. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okok..i'll go get check out screen protector alrite..for your sake! my gf reached 800+ in cliffed..scary

    ReplyDelete
  3. An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if the doctor (ahemm, like ME) is cute, forget about the apple! Ngiehehehh..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes sis..definately..So what u think of my blog la? Stil can meet ppl rite..

    ReplyDelete