Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ctrl + Alt + Delete

Was wondering in class..How nice if life could be controled by these few buttons on my keyboard right?? If life could be that simple, won't the world be a better place for all of us? If all the buttons really have the power to work in real life, I would :


  • Backspace all the mistakes in my younger times
  • Shift away all traffic jams out of my way
  • Home button to teleport me home right away
  • End to all the war in the world
  • $$ come Enter my pocket 24/7
  • Directional keys let me control humans around like Counter Strike
It would be nice too if the volume button works too, so I can mute those annoying flies in my class sometimes as they often get on my nerves. Like Chris Rock said "Gotta' forgive", I always listen to that. Here's a joke for you people.. One day an orange was playing poker with a pear, guess what the orange said? "I suck at poker, cause all I get is a PEAR" get it? Pair = Pear.. Cheers~ Happy hols

No comments:

Post a Comment