Monday, September 13, 2010

Mahjong Night

It's been awhile, hands start to itch, the need to shuffle tiles on that green 4 edge table, and the adrenalin from what the next tile being thrown by the opposite hand..sigh. It's a perfect exercise well, so to speak, does not make u lose weight , improves your eye's concentration, quicken responses and calculation. The usual gang get together for a session , but this time without my Poker clan ~boo~ 
Hui Xian going at it~





3 players will get the game started, i wouldn't tag mahjong as gambling cos I take is more as a strategy game, makes us think on how to win a round fast or even play defense in not allowing our opponent get the upper hand. After few hours of intense brain work out by the girls came a comment that made that moment of my life miserable, the very fake question of "Dear, you hungry not?" There & than I knew i'm gonna be the usual delivery boy, once I said yes the rest started to place their orders..


Came back with Fuel (foor for empty stomach), even got a free apple pie from the McD waitress after some mild flirting by asking "Hari Raya kerja lagi?!" Amazing, that sentence got it done~haha. She's must be in a really good mood!
Food That Got Us Going All Nite~
Session Goes On After Half-Time....
Xian : Lai liao la..gona win this round also~
Yi : C'mon, throw me the card I want!!















I very long never play Poker le.. Since the start of college I've always been so busy with assignments, group meetings till I neglected my Poker clan.. Dun worry people, this weekend we poker gau gau~ cos Thurs hols, Fri no class, Sat + Sun = Weekends YAY!! Finally, long weekend..

No comments:

Post a Comment