Saturday, September 11, 2010

Bak > Kut > Teh

Saturday morning rain not falling.. Was up early to work on my assignments when every kid in the world was out playing and ber-holiday-ing while i'm glued to my monitor polishing up my "kick ass" essay for our ever sarcastic Eng lecturer Ms. Kamala.. Me & my buddies actually created a song for her, Usher's "OMG" goes something like this.."You make me wanna say, Ka Ka Ka Ka Ka Ka Ka Ka Ka, Oh KA-MA-LA ~"
Bak Kut Teh, Dry Version
Lunch with family couldn't be more complete with the goodness of an original pot of Klang's finest.. "BKT a.k.a Bak Kut Teh" This shop that I always eat seems to serve the best dry BKT ever, being featured in numerous Delicacies Shows on tv till date, they'r the actual founder of the Dry version BKT.~woots~ Though I cant take spicy food but I'll definitely sacrifice my tongue for this baby!
Yap Eng BKT, Klang



Located at Taman Sentosa, Klang. Really recommend it to all pork lovers out there, this is a place too hard to pass. The boss's daughter was pretty pleasing to the eyes too for some folks. Oh yea did i mention, here you can see it's workers carry 13 plates of rice at 1 go!! I have trouble just carrying 3 plates..




What better way to end the day with a nice, ice-cool sweet dessert with my fav. person on the face of the earth = Gee!! *probably bit drama, sorry She bought me my fav. Mango Ice, and a-confirm-must fried chicken drumstick!! Pasar malam at Setia Alam is also not bad, so can go check it out alrite. Festive season in the process, pls drink more water to counter the crazy changing weather so you're able to enjoy that Rendang on the table..
Mango Ice

1 comment:

  1. Have Time Must go have a try...especially dry bak kut teh~!

    ReplyDelete