Saturday, September 4, 2010

1st Blog Of The Season

Blog had been around for a very long time *like since the birth of the great Bill Gates, people all around me had been doing this sh*t ever since the day when I could differentiate my rights and lefts. I used to think that setting up a blog site and blogging itself is "The" most difficult thing in the world *thanks to my friend's fancy pages*, so i decided to try it out myself since I have nothing much to do besides finishing up my assignments during the Raya break.
Thanks to these following people's influence :

  • The Mastermind  - Jayross "Japanese" Koi
  • The Boss             - ShinYee "HelloKitty" Lim (gosh* it rhymes)
  • The Happie Kid   - Khai Synn
Well i'm certainly new to this blogging thing so i hope all my sifu-ses will help guide me and make it better. Supposed to go for a run but it's rainin, so guess it's a rest day for me then while waiting for my dear to wake up.. Cheers & see u guys real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment