Sunday, July 24, 2011

We Pay Tribute..

Today we pay tribute to the one and only Amy Winehouse, another iconic entertainer in the music industry of our time. A proud owner of 5 Grammy Awards in the year of 2008, she's got everyone humming to the tunes of
  " They try to make me go to rehab.., 
                     I say : No, No, NO!! "
But here's the freaky thing.. Amy passed away at the age of 27, the same age as four other music legends.. Does Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison or Kurt Cobain ring a bell? YEAP, they all died at the age of 27. Well we'll leave it to the forensics now to determine the caused of death.. She does have a reputation for drinking & drugs, so at-least it's not that hard in searching for answers. R.I.P, may you find peace Amy.
G-Tower, Kuala Lumpur
















Speaking of Drinking..!!
I was given the pleasure in attending this wine tasting session along with a whole lot of other bloggers, kinda nervous cause it was my 1st time attending Bloggers Event, G-Tower, and also touching alcohol in a veeeeeeeeerrry long time... *long like you can drag the word for a good 2mins*
I've gotta say, my personal favourite would be the Pineapple Cardamon Martini. It has the base of Absolute Vodka + Pineapple + something else that gives it that exquisite taste as I sipped it in, and the after taste just makes your eyebrow wriggle and wanting more than just 1 glass. 


Thank god I'm not working as a mixologist, even if I am I won't be good at it for few reasons.. 
1. I know nothing about alcohol
2. I'd sweat like a pig with all those shaking motion
3. I can't drink it fo' shiz !!


So let's just leave it to the experts shall we..


The View Rooftop Bar
Rooftop (Level 29), G Tower,
199, Jalan Tun Razak 50400 Kuala Lumpur.
+60321681881



No comments:

Post a Comment