Sunday, July 10, 2011

Operation : Food - Pt. 1


Warning ! This Is A Non Halal Post, You Had Been Warned !!

Since almost 80% of my blog is about food, I've decided to dedicate an independent title to posts relating to food.. And 98.5% of food I consume are non-Halal, I mean c'mon! I'm Chinese, and everyone agrees to the commonly used phrase of : 没有猪肉, 哪里吃?!!!  Back track to the month of June, these are the few places me & my classmates visited..




Presenting......
   
      The Camera Shy Bunch!!







1st stop.. Ikea, Mutiara Damansara. A place popular for home furnishing and also.. Them Swedish Meatballs!

Swedish Meatballs












We're all like a bunch of "Always-Hungry-Nonstoping-Food-Finding" machines! Whenever we think of a location to head to, 1st thing we ask ourselves is "What food do they have there?"


Next stop.. Spring Golden Restaurant! Famous for their "Bo Lei Char Siew" WARNING! - below pictures are obscene, do not be intimidated or attracted to it if you are Halal personal. If yes, seek parental guidance.
The main character on the table, look at this and tell me your not hungry~!! With a table of 7 person, the total count of rice bowls at the end of the meal was 17! Here's the evidence...
Buddha Palm
Wendy, too shy to face the camera while she was finishing up 2 bowls of rice all by herself!
Short semester, means back-to-back quizzes, test, midterm, more tests, and more quizzes all cramped up within 7 weeks. Time to lay the smack-down!

No comments:

Post a Comment