Friday, July 15, 2011

1 Sheep, Many Sheep ... Pt. I

Well I just realized 1 thing,
         Singular - Sheep ..
              Plural - Sheep ..
I actually had this awful typo all this while, having posting sentences such as "There are many sheeps on the field" Which is so wrong, lucky me I got it sorted out~!!
Actually there's nothing special about this particular sculpture, nothing but bearing the number 100. Of course there's a reason I chose this picture, this post is about me celebrating our 1st 100 days together. Doesn't seem long but it certainly did look like it all started just yesterday!! *I swear it really felt like it*
Nici holding on to my present <3

The <3 letter
 A simple outing couldn't start off / end up on a better note.. Our journey from the point we opened our eyelids till we closed them.. We were holding hands, sharing laughter..
Yeap.. All the way from Ambang Botanic, Klang --> Victoria Station, USJ --> Mid Valley Megamall .. There was one thing that made me felt that  was paying attention to my prayers, because there was no jam at all!
U.S Rib-eye
Best bun in the world
Seafood Platter














How can a meal end without dessert, so off we go to Secret Recipe! Have our favorite slice of Chocolate Indulgence & Blueberry Cheesecake, followed by movie : Mr. Popper's Penguins at GSC Mid Valley Megamall.
Chocolate Indulgence
Mr. Popper's Penguins














Twitter : @BrianYee89






Well what can I say? 
Great company, great present, and a great outting.. 
Life is indeed good! 
Here's the evidence that I'm a happy boy at the end of the day~




Stay tuned for part II..

1 comment:

  1. So sweet la both of you! And congratulations on the 100th day, may both your love last long long!!:) And Brian,I must say your post is really entertaining, just like Brian style. The way you write is just the same way you talk. Not that I pat kua, but after reading your latest post, I can't help but scroll back for more. Hahaha..anyway, really happy for both of you!

    ReplyDelete