Saturday, July 23, 2011

1 Sheep, Many Sheep ... Pt. II

Finals is finally over.. Everybody is finally released from their shackle of late nights bombarding muggings!! *burns notes* Now with all that being swept aside, time to kick start the party-ing!
Ready...
Set...
Adopt Chill Position~!!
So tired after the papers that I actually fell asleep before I could finish up my Chocolate Cream Chip....! Well who cares, it's time to take things slow now *like how green bean grows into bean sprout * and enjoy the short break in our grasp!
Card Full of Sheep








Continuing from the previous post, these are just the simple card that I made as a symbol of affection back to the Queen of my world. Not a really art type of person, but I have to say I'm pretty impressed with the outcome. I know, self praise is no praise. O yea..and there's that wallet too... It's her favorite color! P.S^ : Don't need deny, trust me.. I know how much you like it.. Woots~!
Headed down to 1 Utama this afternoon for shopping and dining, as usual the jam on LDP greeted us.. It' be a miracle if LDP does not jam for a single hour! Harder than striking the lottery in my opinion~ But it's the most productive day ever in the history of my life so far.. 
Had the awesome Char Siew rice for lunch... Yea if your asking, that is indeed a ♥ for the girl that is sitting right infront of me!
Finally bought our babies... * after running around numerous retails..sigh! Tiring! *
@ Starbucks 1 Utama

A dose of Starbucks and it's off to catch a movie, it's been awhile since I freeze myself in a cinema. I have to say, Harry Potter 7 pt.II is indeed awesome. But.. * yes, there is a but.. * I just somehow feel like something is missing.. Like, not enough bang! You know what they say, if you wanna end it you end it with a BANG!

Hope all is well with you people out there, enjoy the break and of course do take care of yourself.. What is the purpose of having holidays when you can't make use of it by falling sick right? RIGHT?!! 
I'mma bounce, see you when I see you... (".)v

No comments:

Post a Comment