Monday, May 9, 2011

Numb3rs

As the title said it clearly,this post is about that 1 special number that represents one's self. I pay particular attention to the number 5, which bares the meaning of divine grace, harmony & balance. Everything has 5 in it, for instance :

    • 5 fingers, toes
    • 5 senses (touch, taste, smell, hearing & sight)
    • 5 body parts (arms, legs, head)
Well not just body parts but some of the sportsman too has a share with the number 5,
Kobe Bryant - 5 times NBA Champs

Liverpool - 5 times UEFA Champs
All of them are champions, but what matters to me most is the date 5th April 2011. It marks the 1st ever month where we made a connection, things couldn't be more sweeter than this. Hope of more joy & excitements will hit us on this new journey we embarked, we all have our bitter history but let's put it all behind and work towards the future..
Oh yeah!! Haven't you heard.. The Fast 5 is in town too.. I've received many great reviews for this movie, so I'm definitely gonna check it out with my bunch of friends during the term holidays~
That's all for now, see you when I see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment