Sunday, May 15, 2011

Carpe Diem

The Latin phrase that brings the meaning of "Seize The Day", live everyday as though it's your last.. Happiness, depression, satisfaction are just ways of how you choose your day to be.
Imagination is to be made into reality.. Dreams are meant to come true.. Make every second count, because life is just too short to be listening to bad headphones. Yeap!! You heard that right~
INTRODUCING :

This bunch of fun bags apparently cost a whooping RM 1350! Yes I know, to certain individuals out there is equivalent to a month's groceries~  

Add a couple more and you could get yourself a brand new iPad2 from Apple, the current trending product out in the market. Got people queuing up in sleeping bags at 5am in the morning just to get one! NUTS I'd say..
Just like any given Sunday, to me it is known as Chillday~ Where I take my time in doing everything there is available, drive at speed of 40km/h , bath for an hour, are just a few examples to get you into the picture. Had brunch at 1 of the popular Noodle house around my place.
This place serves the best Duck Drumstick soup noodle in the entire district, originated from Ipoh. They also sell really nice chicken flavored biscuits too~ If you happen to be in Kota Kemuning and feeling hungry, do drop by this place to tantalize your taste buds on a whole new level of food tasting! Lucky for me I had great company this morn -

Amanda Cheow of my college classmate was around the area, so I was being called up for brunch. Great to keep in touch even though it's term break now.
Very soon the new semester is gonna begin again, than all the hectic schedule will cramp up my entire week ~

But before all that we must 1st pass Stage 1, that is Timetable Matching! ~*headache*~

That's all for now, enjoy your holidays people while it last.. *I've gotta' get my hands onto them Beats headphones -prays hard-*

No comments:

Post a Comment