Sunday, May 29, 2011

Lost In Translation...

How ya'll doing so far? Though the world supposed to end last Saturday... guess what?! I'm still here!! So to that whoever person that predicted the end coming, your social life came to an E.N.D because your hoax did not work and your now known as a J.O.K.E! Was spending my weekend in Penang, the land known for awesome kick-ass delicacies. Have to indulge myself and gear me up for the new semester. Visited Gurney Drive food centre,
With skies looking this good... It just soothes my mood naturally. Staring into blank space, a form of stress buster.. Forgetting all the hectic things that are happening in life, i.e : TRAFFIC JAMs!


This is known as "Ma Zhi", glutinous flour mixed in peanuts + sugar. A must have when any human being visits Penang, once you expose your taste buds to this baby you would immediately rule out any other possible competitor..

Cause this shit, IS THE BOMB!!







This time I would like open up another topic faced by many men walking this earth today, since the caveman days till now it still got us scratching our heads thinking & trying to understand... The language used by women, COULDN'T it be easier please? Sometimes when a girl says "Sure thing, go ahead!" or "No worries, I'm fine.." IT certainly does not bare the meaning as how we men interpret it! It's totally the opposite..

If this device really do exist in the market, I'd bet you my entire life savings that this would be the number 1 selling gadget on the shelve! Beating all the products ever created by Apple Inc. by a gazillion century : iTouch, iPad, iPhone you name it.
The Manslater ftw~

2 comments: