Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cafe @ 31/100F Kota Kemuning

Today is the last day where we could purchase sugar at a cheaper price compared to tomorrow ppl.. Consumer prices sky rocketing & value of $$ plundering like nobody's business. So hard to even find cheap $0.80 kopi-O at most of the kopitiam around town..

Came across a quote the other day on my Twitter, somebody actually made the short-form of BN (Barisan Nasional) to stand for "Barang Naik"

Totally made me LOL-ed out alone in my room, cause it actually made sense!! *hint on who to vote for in the coming GE*




With the cloud of financial issues hitting the economy, inflation, rising unemployment...
I as a future businessman in the making *in the process of my Degree*, I've taken a step into making my money maximize it's usage! Not, not by recycling with the Go-Green shit theory but instead to cook more often than to eat out~
Mushroom Soup w/ Bacon
I wouldn't boast that I'm good at cooking, most of my cooking skills I stole it from watching Hell's Kitchen or even Yan Can Cook! Yeah, that chinese dude on tv when I was a small kid.. FYI he's a Grand Master Chef btw~ Well here's the final result :
Spaghetti w/ Cheese + Bacon
With food looking this fine, I'd be the next big thing in the food industry after McDonalds! The only lucky customer that managed to share this meal with me gave me 2 thumbs up, so tasty she licked the plate! Once again Chef Brian proved his mettle, cooking up another storm in this smoky weather conditions~
For Catering orders, pls contact :
Chef Brian Yee,
Tel    : 1-800-Yee-Can-Cook
Web : www.cook-your-own-food-pls.com

2 comments:

  1. I ees wantz! Mom's cooking skills are priceless, get those. and, ahem, siapa yang tangkap gambar tu.. I MISS HOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~ Focus on the food and not the person yang tangkap gambar ok!

    ReplyDelete