Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Brian's Book of Records

Decided to blog on this - still hazy Wednesday with Wiz Khalifa's track blasted on my iTunes list, it has a pretty nice tune to it ya'll should go check it out~ Than I decided to do something that is not advisable to any human beings breathing & walking on the surface of the earth! *ok too drama over there*

That is to lay-out all the receipts of the total spendings for the month, be it food / drinks / toys / pool .. If you go to a public toilet and they issue receipts, keep it too just for future reference!
Yeap, that's my personal best record in expenditure of the month for the year 2011. Started hangin' out with new bunch of friends and the eating+spending spree just took off! But what matters most is the company & great times spent.

Numerous pool session, voice breaking karaoke, movies and the list goes on.. Didn't really realize that I did so many of those but certainly did BMW (Burnt My Wallet) Oh yeah,need to change new set of tires for my car too, time to let my money fly away again~

"I thought I thought a thought, but the thought I thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought. If the thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so much
-- DEEP stuff I tell you, I'm sure majority has the same WTF reaction as me.. But that is what someone close to me quoted which got my head thinkin'. But what I got as a conclusion is to.. NOT THINK SO MUCH?!
I hope I got it right

No comments:

Post a Comment