Saturday, October 2, 2010

Assignments Pt. I - Operation : Charity

Well it's been awhile since i blogged and finally I had the time to do so today, 1st of all..Training canceled *YAY! So i get to rest more on a lovely but raining Saturday morning. Things had been hectic in college man, so many things to follow up!! Case studies, individual/group work, sports is all just part of college life, guess i'll have to live with that. Well here are some interesting things about assignments, u get to know your group members more & it really boost someone's confidence level if your effort is recognized by other groups. So this is what I hav for you guys so far..
From Left : Jayross, Irwin, Brian, Jesmine, ShinYee

Group With One Of The Kids 













Group Photo
VIP Jayross's Arrival

This is a project for Moral Studies, we need to do a charity event. And we did, it was eye opening to me as it was my 1st time being at an orphanage. It really moves me, making me feel very greatful of what ii'm being blessed with.*so get contented with what you have ppl! I think this is healthy, ppl should do it more often.. Gotta' show love to these under privileged kids/old folks..Black Eyed Peas sang bout it too..Where Is The Love??

What Does This Look Like?
Some how we came out with a name for this dish.. Nuggets of Love & Balls of Smiles.. I know it sounds wrong but ain't that the point?!! haha. Somehow the Balls of Smiles had the best reception so.. Balls are good & favorable by many...haha. Have a great day ya'll.. *below is the final outcome of the project,YouTube banned the audio for dunno what reason *boo!! Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment