Sunday, October 31, 2010

Adventures of the Zoo & Poo

My blog had been super dusty, but now I am back. So much happened within the time I was gone. College, Fooooood, Sports are just some that I'm able to think right now..After so long away from blogging, I feel so noob in this again. Let's start things off with my Zoo Trip with my Management class.

I have no idea what's the purpose we were there but we were determined to make it a productive outting, as I've never been to a Malaysian Zoo *because I'm a Singaporean But it was pretty fun because I have the greatest group mates in the world and that is my NINJAS. Her are some pics of the trip, the video will be out real soon so pls be patient alright ppl~



A proud Zoo Negara Volunteer..
      On the bright side, we got FREE ADMISSION











My group of 10 - (from Left)
"Soviet" Hafiz, "Mr. Ok" Jayross, "Fluffy" Brian, "Bomba" Jesmine, "A-lot-Mosquito" ShinYee, "Sleepy,Hungry" Angeline, "Got-Game" Irwin, "Crispy" Charanmeet



We were tasked as the "Nursery" team, we got excited from the sound of that, WE REALLY DID!! But to our disappointment it was a real nursery, like nursery = green plants and fertilizers =.= The girls were actually hoping for baby animals or something like that. Well life is always unfair & full of surprises..right?!!
Irwin, Jayross, Charanmeet
When Is My Pumpkin Coming?? My price...........










Yeah no doubt it is full of pure greenery, but I consider our part is the most important because : without our plants >> no plants in zoo >> animals will feel weird >> animals go nuts >> animals die >> no Zoo Negara !! 
Nature's Fan
Break Time














It was a tiring day but through hard times we really know who your true friends are, that's why companies send their employee to volunteer works to see their "true colors". Or not C.E.Os do it for FUN meh~


<<< See that, that's a pile of soil with various different type of poop mixed into it and it was our job to mix it. Let the shit stirring BEGIN!! they should invest in a shit stirring machine man, like those machine we use for baking..Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment