Saturday, October 2, 2010

Assignments Pt. II - Operation : "NINJA"

This is by far the most fun assignment being handed to me, well what can I say? I have the best teammates in the whole wide world *abit drama But that's just how I view it though, if I had vision and they do not follow also problem.. So credit goes to all my teammates, thank you all for making it happen, you ppl ROCK!!



            Me,
            practicing moves on my partner before filming
<<<






Ms. Lim Shin Yee a.k.a Louis Laine
Our sexy reporter
                                                      >>>



<<<  Jayross,
             Our Technical Instructor





     Jesmine,
     Our "Superman" Instructor
                               >>>




Lots of funny things happened during the filming, so basically it was a fun experience more than a lame ass work.. When the video was done, we added a lil' flavor to it. Having our ending credits to our Eng lecturer..haha. Well we always get irritated by her, cause when she asks a ques & you choose to answer.. Your answer will always be wrong. SO... we created a song for her, Usher's - OMG. Like how the Hitz.FM morning crew do it, it goes~ Ka Ka Ka Ka Ka..Oh..KAMALA!! oh oh oh oh oh~  Here's the video, enjoy. Cheers~
            How To Fight Like A Ninja

No comments:

Post a Comment