Sunday, October 31, 2010

Food, What More Introduction You Need??!!

One's emotions, One's sin are all determined by that 1 thing in life.. the big FOOD word! We can't live without it *even if we can it's just for 3 days, we crave for it all the time and being able to stuff down 12 slices of pizza in an hour's time is not being "Glutton"..That's SKILL right there with an exclamation mark! I for one is a big eater and I'm always searching for great noms all around town along with my Ninjas.
The Apartment, Curve
Salmon Steak + Lamb Rib *Yums*


















I love steaks, so headed down to The Curve for a meal. Ambiance in this restaurant is really cozy as they have candle lit tables all around and have really good service. Couples are recommended to bring your loved 1 here for a romantic meal, you'll not regret it.
What's a complete meal without desserts right??! Finally got to eat this fondue thingy at Haagen Dazs with my Ninjas.. I totally love it as my ninjas know I'm a person who likes sweet stuffs~ Still think that they should give us more chocolate dip.
Everyone knows this brand, it's so popular it's like the next Big Thing after McDonalds. A place to get a good cup of coffee, with free WiFi, great place to hang out with your buddies, but DEFINATELY NOT A PLACE TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK~ You'll most probably end up doing something else but your homework, it'l be super unproductive.. I experienced this 1st hand, supposed to do assignments wit my group but look at what we ended up doin...




Jesmine caught staring into the air...



Look closely, my lappy is on Twitter page rather than my PowerPoint slides
<<<<








This girl Angeline, who is always hungry also confirm not searching for info on her phone that could help us in the project. My guess....Twitter also~












Ini budak also same, giving me the
"What?! I'm doin my work wert.." face. I'd bet my lappy that it's not PowerPoint slides too. She ended hacking into my Twitter and posted something into her favour~ *I have proof 






Well what's more important is hanging out la, chillaxing is just great after a long hectic week fighting uphill battles. So no matter how good or how strong you still need company & help to achieve greatness, there's no such thing as a One-Man-Show ie. Ms Koshini

No comments:

Post a Comment