Tuesday, April 3, 2012

J.L

I know the title might be a lil' skeptical and got you thinking what does "J.L" stands for.. Could be Jennifer Lopez, might've been Jude Law, would've been Jeremy Lin. Speaking bout Jeremy, did you know that his name was so hyped up that he was being compared to have the court vision of Steve Nash, Ray Allen's jump-shots, and competitive drive of Kobe's. But in my eyes the value that I admire most about him is "Humility"
The 2 best rookies in the game right now, both down with injuries (what coincidence both suffered knee injuries) With Ricky Rubio out for the rest of the season pressure is on Kevin Love + Derrick Williams now to bring the Wolves into Playoffs berth. But that is not the main purpose of this blog, the real reason, the only reason of this particular post is to show gratitude towards my players that trained under me. 
The stare-down that my players always give me.
HSBL 2012, Team KK
With the ongoing tourney, everyone is busy polishing up their individual skills during ball practice and also giving their all in matches. Though a few set-backs from the few loses did break our spirit a lil' but I am sure this could be a really good experience for a young team. I as a coaching staff, I will always standby my players be it at their downfall or highest triumph *even-though I moan & grunt like a bitch during matches. 1 Team, 1 Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment