Wednesday, February 15, 2012

14th Feb

A day which is hyped up as usual every single year, the day where couples show their affection for one another. But that shouldn't be the case, love & affection should be shown throughout the relationship. Because when we are in love, everyday would be Valentines.

So what is Valentines all about, in my opinion it's the only day you'd see a man does his shopping with a checklist! Never in your life on this earth will you see a man does his shopping with such detail. So ladies, if your complaining about satisfactory.. Your a dumb girl.

A day of selecting the right box of chocolates, softest and comfy plush toys, overpriced flowers just to put a  smile on the face of the ones they love. Oh yea, not forgetting.. Hand made Vday cards! The only time you'd see a male doing art-craft till the middle of the night as well.. Now... that is RARE~

For my Valentines, it was pretty norm.. Not that I didn't have the mood to celebrate it but just felt that I treat my girl to the best things there is on normal days that I eventually ran out of ideas of what is good anymore. But still.. that doesn't rule as an excuse to not celebrate Vday.
Dayuumm~ Let me tell you, the Mushroom Soup that is being served is #Fawesome! Best mushroom soup I've tasted so far, top if off with wheat bread on the side just a tremendous combo for starters.
Ordered my favorite Carbonara as the main course. My dream is to able to cook a plate of Carbonara that taste just like this for my wife in future, don't give me that face! I will make it possible~ Who knows, by than I might open up my very own Italiannies. #JustSaying
Head off to Subang Parade for our routine Ice-cream session every Tuesday. See, told'ya we do this all the time. Just so you know every Tuesday is EARTHQUAKE DAY! What is that? It's 8 scoops of ice-cream + 8 types of toppings (strawberries, blueberries, caramel, choco lava, etc.) to satisfy your sweet tooth. Screw Baskin Robbin's Pink Day. Why pay for just 2 scoops of ice-cream when you can have 8?
Well according to the staff, it's Vday so they scrapped of the Earthquake promo for that day. Sigh~ But still, nothing can stop us from having ice-cream on Tuesday so we settled in with an order of Sticky Chewy Chocolate. Well, that pretty much sums up my Vday post, see ya'll around. Cheers~

2 comments:

  1. time to update your blog, bro. post some updates on your basketball tourneys and so on =)

    colourless opinions™

    ReplyDelete