Sunday, August 7, 2011

Don't You Just Hate It?

I just have the need to blog right now, had been living without internet for the past 5 days. Can you imagine yourself being shut away with nothing but just your television at home while your having semester break? Ooohh G.O.S.H! The PAIN, the AGONY... 
Ok, check this out.. I'm currently writing this from OldTown Kota Kemuning brunch. I'm already in a bad mood due to the crap TMnet is giving me but when I'm here, these 2 CHINA dudes decide to hog the electric point when my com is about to knock out! Can u pls be more selfish? Considerate la sikit.. 

Like me, I offered another gentleman the other day to share table with me cause I knew he need the power socket even when he did not asked for help. How nice if people in this world could be less selfless and help each other without benifits? 

Well I do thank my NS training back than that helped me think more of others than myself, with a selfish mindset back from where I came from you wouldn't even survive for a day! That's why I'm confident to go war side by side with anyone from my unit, the 1st Commando Battalion.
1st CDO Battalion, Best Combat Unit. NDP 09
Ok now moving on to my rant for this post.. Who is the worst internet service provider?? YES! you guessed it right!


Apparently we all chose to stay with your services is cause your the sole provider with a some-what stable internet line.
Your line is slow as hell, UniFi or your so-called "Fiber Optics" is all just another con job you guys pull to charge us a higher price! With the amount I'm paying now I could get download speed up to 100mbps in Singapore WITHOUT Fiber Optics. So you could just imagine their fiber optics' capabilities. 

Finally done planning my coming semester's timetable.. Took me awhile to plan it but in the end all effort were wasted as they changed the time in the last minute! That's what they always do, so kinda anticipated it already~ INTI ma.. What else will not go wrong
Oh yea, we're the only building that felt tremors during the earthquake that hit northern-Sumatra in early May. Highly doubt the foundation strength of the building ever since the tremors took place, best not have classes on level 6 or higher this coming sem *prays hard*. 

No comments:

Post a Comment