Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Choice To Believe

Been away for far too long, I myself couldn't believe the amount of dust gathered on my blog page. Finally found some time on my hands to get this post done up and wake this page up. What's been going on? Same old-same old, same name, same car, still living in the same house.. But am happy how things are now, back to where I'm supposed to be.
Finally paid a visit to a temple after years of being into one, free thinker that's why. As we all are taught to believe that Heaven is the home to God, so if I were to visit an altar why not visit the 1 closer to heaven. Thus explains why I picked this temple, as it's approximately 5887ft. higher than those down in KL. So means nearer to god right? So if Heaven was a WiFI Hotspot, I'd get better coverage not? haha. :D


Though things in life might not go as we all want it to be, and we can never predict the future but never let the past be another replay in the highlight reel. Whatever appeared in the reel of highlights/shame shall remain in the vault.

Everybody deserves a 2nd chance, but what matters most is how me make use of that 2nd chance given. When being presented to you, choose to seek for greatness instead of letting people down once more.

One does not simply take 2nd chances and spit it back into the face of the person offering it.

No comments:

Post a Comment