Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Have you ever..

Have you ever loved and lost somebody,
            Wished there was a chance to say I’m sorry,
Can’t you see, that’s the way I feel about you and me baby..

Ever felt like this in life, well I certainly did. Sometimes songs does have that magic that brings back memories, making it feel like it all happened just yesterday, still so clear in mind. I'm sure everyone alive today all have that 1 great mistake that they regret, and I am no exception with my own fair share of it. When one has reached this stage in life they all wished for the same thing :
  • I wished I could turn back time
  • I wished I have a time machine
  • If only I knew... I wouldn't had..
*yaaawns* If ever we could predict or see it coming, there would be no more poor people in the world cause we would all buy the winning lottery ticket and get rich together. But then again, mistakes are just a part of being alive, but to me the most important thing is the experience that we gain from it, that we understood why we did what we did and to learn from it.. It's just the way it is in growing up.

If I had the chance to go back in time, I wouldn't do what I did.. I wouldn't hurt the person that I once loved so much, putting her into so much suffering and caused tears. I remembered I promised her nothing but happiness, if there were tears it would be from overjoy, if we were hungry it would be hunger for the love from each other. But that one mistake, that one greed caused the whole code I created falter. No chance of returning to Ground Zero.
      那些年错过的大雨 那些年错过的爱,
          好想拥抱你 错过的勇,
      曾经想征服全世界 到最后回首才发现,
           这世界滴滴点点全部都是你
I'm a banana (Chinese that does not know his mother tongue *failure maximum*) actually, but I took the liberty to Google Translate it and I find that this chorus is really meaningful. Maybe this is what I should do in future, since there is no turning back then I shall just move forward and work hard to make things right again. Two wrongs don't make it right, so I'm gonna take that 1 wrong and set an example in making everything from here on forth, RIGHT!
#ErShiSan

No comments:

Post a Comment