Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Time Flies

Only when you are having fun, if not.. Time will move slower than a pail of water being evaporated*kidding. It's been months since I drop my last post here, my procrastination level had greatly increased that it is almost criminal.
This is what I got for dragging my post. Well here's my story to it, I was sitting for my finals and once it's done all I wanna do is just slack like a pure lazy bum. I remembered once finals was over, Chillax Mode ON!
    Chi-ll-ax, verb : 1. To chill and relax simultaneously
                                 Exp : Dude chillax,drive from K.Kemuning to Kepong without stepping on the throttle!

Well since I've started writing, expect a couple more posts coming in..Cause that's just how roll all the time, once I start writing I can't stop. Once I stop, takes me million joules of energy to start typing off again.        

No comments:

Post a Comment